Make a list of the things you’ve told yourself you should do, and then do them. It’s not easy. Every year I do this. Every year I do not reach all of my goals. Every year I learn something about myself I didn’t know before. One could say that it makes me wise and I realize how blessed I am.
Here is one of my lists of To Dos I thought you’d enjoy reading and it might help happiness abound for you too …
Read — all kinds of books
Write – Journal – Record Random Thoughts
Review — Books Read
- Take time to pay it forward
- Create a review of five books read from your TBR list
Doodle — Enjoy Drawing
* Finish doodles started last year
* Identify new doodles
* Choose one for brand
Complete — Multiple projects
* Stained glass bathroom door piece
* Make a crochet/knitted gift for a friend
* Plan crochet pieces for special use
Arrange — Photos and Videos
- Identify photos for storage
- Upload photos for friends to see
- Find lost old photos and mail to others
Technical – Writing for Pay
- Finalize technical writing projects
- Finish on deadline
- Identify what still needs to be done
Time — to listen, to see, & to be
* Plan veggie and flower garden for spring
* Listen to more music and find new artists
* Take walks, photograph more, immerse in nature, & become me
Thanks for reading! If you like this post, forward it to a friend, buy a book, send me love with e-mail, or follow me on my Amazon page, Facebook author page, or become a V. I. P. reading fan.
If you’re seeing this post for the first time, you can subscribe by clicking on the upper right.
Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
3 thoughts on “Happy New Year – Be Happy in 2018!”
That first one is why I joined the Wythe County Public Library’s book clubs! So many books I would never have read (eight monthly clubs, after all).
Thanks, Paul! Libraries are the life blood of all writers, authors, and researchers! I try to visit a library in every place I visit. It tells me a lot about the area. Is the futurespastsite.wordpress.com your blog? If so, love the recent post and it is awesome to have you join the bloggers world! 🙂
Comments are closed.