A fellow blogger friend of mine, BrillTeen, recently nominated me for the
Versatile Blogging Award
THANK YOU, BrillTeen! You’re a Wonderful Friend!
Your nomination means a lot to me! We’ve only known each other since we both participated in Blogging 101 and Blogging 102 together. If you are new to blogging, I recommend those classes offered by Blogging University. It will help you meet lots of wonderful new friends, like BrillTeen.
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogging Award:
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Share ten random facts about yourself.
- Nominate ten more bloggers who are fairly new to blogging.
Here are ten random facts about me!
- My nick name is Hobbit Queen (if you didn’t know)
- I have another blog that I’ve fallen behind posting — Miss Beehaven with Hobbit Queen (Yes, I know, I’ve been bad not posting there!!!)
- I’m a huge fan of Castle and Bones and Big Bang Theory
- I have the most fabulous Grand-Dog in the world – Mr. Miloh – He is adorable!
- There are times I can’t sleep, so I get up, write a blog post, drink coffee, and watch the sun rise.
- I am trying to learn how to make a perfect, Italian pizza – so if anyone know the secret for the perfect crust, please post in comments and we’ll connect!
- I love making stained glass projects, but lately it seems those projects have fallen to the wayside just like my Miss Beehaven blog.
- Flower and vegetable gardening is a passion of mine, but I don’t play in dirt enough!
- Snickers candy bars are a weakness of mine. So is coconut cream pie — actually, it is a disease!
- We live near water and I love fly fishing, bait fishing, fishing, boat riding, and all things water.
The beautiful and versatile bloggers I nominate are:
Karate Fox – A classy blog that offers four different types of blogs whose byline is “Silliness is the source of all wisdom.”
Murgatron’s Musing – Mur’s byline is very cool: “Not man nor machine but something more serene: The Human Experience” and Mur’s post are very interesting,
Real Life Natural Wife – Crissy writes and strikes a chord. Her byline: “Tried and true. Real life advice for a healthier, happier, more natural you.”
Pat’s Random Thoughts – Lady P Wiggins is a jewel.
Estelea’s Blog – Love the way this “French Mum, humanitarian, restless explorer and doer on sabbatical in Cebu (Philippines)…” shares her adventures!
Quilt Musings – Beautiful, just plain beautiful. Makes me want to pick up a needle and thread.
Reflections for my Soul – Truly a peek is shared and it is beautifully done!
Susan Rushton – Shares flowers and gardening, nature, writing, photography, marketing and design in a way that you feel invited right into the screen to visit with her. Lovely!
B’s Words – Barbie’s by line is perfect — “Stories and Journeys of an Optimistic Misfit.” Her wit and charm win you over.
Memory Bears by Bonnie – Is truly a “Ministry of Love”. In honor of TBT, I share Bonnie’s blog because of the ministry to does with it so well and that we first met in a class offered by Dan Blank about three years ago. I have followed her blog ever since.
There’s my ten that I’ve nominated. Please leave a comment after you take a minute or two to visit the listed blogs. I hope you find them as entertaining as I have.
May you have a wonderful evening and a glorious weekend!
The post of Versatile Blogging Award first appeared on Pam’s Blog on June 4, 2015.