Happy Fall 2016
V.I.P. Reader Fans!
You landed on this page because you received the Happy Fall 2016 V.I.P. Reader newsletter and you decided to play the game mentioned in the letter.
1. When you click on the link below, you will go to a special puzzle page. NOTE: This puzzle works best on a computer, but you can use it with a smart phone, if you are patient.
2. Rearrange the puzzle to discover the hidden picture by clicking on a single puzzle piece (handles will form around the rectangle piece), and then click on another rectangle puzzle piece that you want to switch places with the first piece. Continue clicking on two pieces each time to gradually move the puzzle pieces around until the picture begins to come into view.
3. After completing the puzzle, if you can, take a snapshot of the results of your creative work and post below in a comment and include a comment about what you would like to have me write about in a future book or series. You can send me an e-mail at info at pambnewberry dot com and include your image and thoughts, too. (Note: If you have trouble capturing a picture, no worries. Write a comment and tell me you were able to work the puzzle).
3. Each participant that solves the puzzle and comments below (or sends an e-mail) will have his or her name entered into a drawing for a special gift in celebration of the new cover release of The Fire Within and its audio format production scheduled for sale on or after November 12, 2016. No purchase necessary to participate.
4. Each participant can enter the puzzle contest a maximum of one time. A winner will be selected using a random number generator. The winner will be announced on Monday, August 14, 2016 here on this website in a blog post.
or copy and past this Play link in your browser:
After working the puzzle, if you would, it would be extra helpful for you to write a review of The Fire Within on Amazon or Goodreads! Your review may help someone decide to give my work a read. Thank you for your support! You make a difference in my success!
Any questions or issues with completing this challenge, please let me know by sending me an e-mail.
FYI: If you have not commented on this website before, please be patient. The first time you post a comment, you must wait for me to approve. This keeps spam down. Thanks for understanding!